Fantastic holidays

Imagen relacionadaIt was a very active week cause my family and I were preparing my party of 15 years old.
We had already found an event planner quoted according to what I wanted, but we still didn't have the communal lounge so we decided to rent the one from my residential.
Then we were looking for a dressmaker to make me the dress because I wanted it as one that I had seen on instagram and since there was only a week, it had to be fast.
When all that was fixed, we looked for the clothes of my mom, my dad, my sister and we finished small details that were missing, we sent invitations and everything was already.
The day of the party was undoubtedly the best of  my life, I enjoyed it a lot and I lived every minute, everything was beautiful, definitely a day that I will never forget. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares